If you are attending a wedding soon or may not be able to make it to one but want to wish the happy couple congratulations then you’ll probably send a card. A touching card, perhaps handmade by yourself, to the newlyweds will be much appreciated and show your happiness for them on such a big day. However, knowing what to write in your wedding card and coming up with the perfect wedding card messages can be tricky. Coming up with the right words that reflect how you feel can be daunting. It can also be tough to know what NOT to say, and the sort of things to avoid. The last thing you want to do is cause offence!
So, if you have found yourself struggling with a wedding card message or wedding wishes then use one or more of the messages and quotes below as an idea or inspiration. Alternatively feel free to copy them directly and feel relaxed knowing that your card will say the right thing and be warmly received.
- Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love and happiness. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
- Wishing you love. Love in the joys of your wedding today, love in your marriage, each step of the way, love in the big things and love in the small, love in all life brings – and love above all. Congratulations!
- My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage and confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey
- May this special day be all that you planned for and a whole lot more. Wishing you a great day with lots of wonderful memories that will last for ever.
- Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your life together.
- For a special couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives. Wishing you happiness for many, many years.
- I wish you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.